Tuesday, May 17, 2005

sorry, no books by those authors...

Hey, Jason, do you think you could discuss this entire idea you have about the proper place of solitude in a Christian's life? I was reading up on some First century culture stuff, and I was wondering if they might offer insight into that entire topic in which you are so interested.

--------------

Oh, and for your edification, here's a quote that sprung up from my conversation with Albert last night in my OHs:

"Exegete in a legitimate manner, or else you'll be full of crap..."

--------------
Oh, one last thing.. would any of you oppose to having someone in our discussion group that isn't from berkeley? I have recieved a request to add someone who is a close friend of one of our members, and who doesn't go to Cal.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home