Monday, July 11, 2005

Philosophical adventures in Love

Hello all.

I have been finding myself quite philosophical as of late, and I would like to know what you all think on certain subjects. What is the proper, Christian view to take on such subjects, in your opinion?

Meditations on Love

More on Love (from my online journal, from oldest to newest):
(Note: I cannot guarantee that I fully agree with the me of the past on some of these topics)
- Love is such a curious thing
- More on Love
- On Biblical Love, Romance, Infatuations, and Teeth like Sheep...
- On Physical Attraction and Love
- Analyzing "love", from inside and out, and other thoughts...

Hmm, there are other topics I'd like to discuss, but lets stick with this one for now. Any thoughts?

Oh, and could someone please, please, start on that topic of cats?

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home