Thursday, August 11, 2005

Jehovah Witness Keep Knocking at My Door

So these Jehovah Witness people have kept on coming to my door.

I think I'm too nice to reject them and say go away! So instead, I end up chatting with them over what I believe and how yes, though they have similar ideas as what I know about God, there are differences here and there.

And so maybe now, they want to keep coming, hoping to convert me. Oy!

One of the things they push is that heaven is on Earth - that the Bible says our land will be this or that, etc, etc...But see, for me, it doesn't matter WHERE heaven is. I just know that I will be near God - the minute details are things I don't argue about.

I'm not a minute-detail-debater. In God, I'm assured that things will go according to His plan, and that I will be in heaven with him. I'm not blindly following, and minute details are interesting, yes - like how God created the Earth (but 7 days vs. 7 thousand years - whatever. God can do whatever He wants, right? Though He can certainly do it in 7 days, ha ha ha! Cuz He is all that and an infinity bag of chips...!) and what not.

But yeah. So what do you guys know about Jehovah's Witness???

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home